Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1/25/11

Our New Family Blog and Adoption.

So, the Porter family is giving this whole blog thing a try. I've done a blog for my business, but somehow never brought myself to do a personal blog. Maybe it's because I sit there and think, are there really people out there that want to hear about my life? online? So, here we go. Hope it's exciting.

Another reason I wanted to start blogging is because we're in the beginning stages of adopting a baby and I thought it would be fun, maybe even encouraging or informative, for others to read and be encouraged along the process.

So far the idea of adoption is....joyous. scary. exciting. complicated. and that's only the beginning. so...we started this blog to share our progress and also in hopes of encouraging others that are looking to adopt. it's been hard to find credible websites or blogs that truly share a start to finish story. so, we hope we can share a little bit of our story and hope this blog might be helpful to you in your journey.

love,

the porters


2 comments:

danielle @ take heart said...

hi, friend! my name is danielle and i found your blog from jami and audrey. adoption is something the Lord has laid on my and my husband's heart as well. i would love to chat with you about your journey so far! my email is takeheartblog@hotmail.com

blessings to you guys!!

Lindsey said...

Just found your blog and I can't even remember how, but I am SO excited for your family!!!!

I have wanted to adopt since I was little girl and my husband just told me (tonight!!) that he is open to adopting, as well!! So amazing, right?

Can't wait to hear about your journey!! <3

Lindsey :)
almcrock.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...