Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2/25/11

the homestudy is complete!

I was so excited to see FedEx pull up to my door this morning and drop off our completed and approved homestudy!! (is homestudy one word btw?) i like to think it is. :)


and the paperwork. oh how much paperwork we've had the past couple of months. i'm sure there is plenty more to come.

now on to applying for EVERY GRANT IMAGINABLE. your support and prayers at this stage of the process are needed and much appreciated.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! How exciting!!!

Praying for you all!!! Here's to everything going smoothly so you can bring your baby home!! <3

Lindsey
almcrock.blogspot.com

Also, if you're interested in chattin' it up with me, can you shoot me an email? I'm sure you're busy, but I'd love to pick your brain about the process sometime. Thanks! :)

lindseycrock@gmail.com

audrey said...

sweetness! good luck applying for those grants!!

leemeandthegirls said...

Yay! How exciting! I can only imagine how intimidating that paperwork must be.

pakosta said...

best of luck and prayers to YOU!
this is awesome!!!
so happy for yOU!
thanks for the comment on my blog!
I use my typepad one more often!
tara

http://tara_pollard_pakosta.typepad.com/just_tara/

Heather said...

yes! we need to hang out! I think we might even be neighbors. email me and we can find some time to meet.

mrs.heatherhale@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...